“The time you spend with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament is the best time you will spend on earth. Each moment that you spend with Jesus will deepen your union with Him and make your soul everlastingly more glorious and beautiful in Heaven, and will help bring about everlasting peace on earth,” – Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta
Here at IHM we are uniquely blessed to have Eucharistic Adoration available in our chapel day and night during the week.
We commence at 7:15 Monday morning and then continue 24 hours a day until Friday evening at 7:00.
Saints and Popes agree that Our Lord’s Presence in the Blessed Sacrament is a powerful and beautiful gift to us … Spending time with Jesus is also powerful and beautiful gift that we can give to Him!
- It is an opportunity to Adore Him – He truly is amazing and it is a gift for us to be able to recognize the awesomeness of God!
- It is an opportunity to show our Contrition – we can speak from our hearts and acknowledge our pettiness and sinfulness and ask for His grace to go to Confession and begin anew to grow in holiness.
- It is an opportunity to Thank God for all His gifts to us – for our family and loved ones, our talents and successes, our joys and all the beauty of life!
- It is an opportunity to Turn to Him for the grace we need to become saints – for our family and loved ones to become saints – for health and happiness, for those suffering in the world…
- And especially since our chapel was dedicated specifically for this intention, to Pray for Vocations – we pray for current priests and seminarians, that they be Holy … and we pray for those whom God is calling…
Fulton Sheen called this time an ‘Hour of Power’! It is also a beautiful hour of Love!